Curried Confetti Corn
I can quickly stir up the taste of curry when I put together my spicy corn side dish. I serve this dish in a glass bowl for our weekly family dinners.Gail Hutton, Bremerton, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a small skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter. Add the corn,
- curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until vegetables
- are heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 1 minute longer or
- until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 232 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.