Curried Coconut Chicken for Two
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the
- coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with
- coconut mixture.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup preserves equals 563 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.