Curried Chutney Spread
"This unusual blend of ingredients really creates a winner of an appetizer," says Kate McSoley of Indianapolis, Indiana. "Its appeal cuts across all age ranges."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mango chutney
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth;
- beat in chutney and curry until blended. Just before serving, stir
- in cashews. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 tablespoons) equals 190 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.