Curried Chicken 'n' Broccoli
"You can't beat this dish since it's easy, nutritious and delicious," says Esther Shank of Harrisonburg, Virginia. "I've received any compliments on it."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the broccoli in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with the
- chicken. In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice,
- curry powder and salt. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power for 6-8 minutes. Serve with rice.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 481 calories, 36 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.