- salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine
- crumbs. Stir in the milk, parsley and pimientos just until
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto simmering liquid. Cover and cook for 15
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean
- (do not lift cover while simmering). Remove dumplings. Strain
- cooking juices; serve with roast, dumplings and carrots. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 422 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 925 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.