Curried Beef Sandwiches
Roast beef sandwiches take on a whole new taste with chutney and curry combined with mayonnaise.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 tomato slices
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney and curry. Spread
- about 1 tablespoon over six slices of bread; layer with beef,
- lettuce and tomato. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 6 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 360 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 1,241 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein.