- Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, heat the butter, jelly and lemon juice in a
- small saucepan until butter and jelly are melted. Combine the
- cornstarch, vinegar, salt and cloves until smooth; add to pan. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- After hens have baked for 30 minutes, baste and bake 30 minutes
- longer or until juices run clear. Place extra stuffing in a greased
- 1-qt. baking dish; cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,320 calories, 82 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 424 mg cholesterol, 1,454 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 76 g protein.