- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar; spread over cupcakes.
- Combine water and food coloring in a large resealable plastic bag;
- add coconut. Seal bag and shake to tint. Sprinkle over cupcakes.
- Using a metal or wooden skewer, poke a hole in the top on opposite
- sides of each cupcake. Cut licorice into 6-in. strips for handles;
- insert each end into a hole. Decorate with jelly beans. Yield:
- 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 351 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.