A cool, refreshing spread made with mashed cucumbers marinated in salt, sugar, and white wine vinegar. Brought to you by dLife®
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 1-1/2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In large bowl, mix cucumbers, salt, sugar, and vinegar.
- Using potato masher, crush cucumbers until wilted. Let rest for 10
- Mix in 3 cups of water. Drain through seive. Lightly press to discard
- extra liquid.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 9 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 162 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.