Cucumber Party Sandwiches
When I serve these refreshing sandwiches at ladies' luncheons and potlucks, the platter is always emptied. They are so simple to prepare that you'll find yourself making them often. Veronica Smith, Donnelly, Minnesota
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until
- smooth. Spread on one side of each slice of bread. Top with cucumber
- slice and sprinkle with dill. Top with remaining bread slices. Serve
- immediately. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 97 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.