Cucumber Ham Roll-Ups
I came across this recipe looking for a new dish to take to a card party. Everyone loves these refreshing roll-ups...even the kids!Debbie Smith, Urbana, Ohio
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 thin rectangular slices deli ham
- Cut each cucumber half lengthwise into four strips; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard and dill. Spread
- about 2 tablespoons over each ham slice. Place a cucumber strip on
- the wide end; roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Cut off any cucumber that extends beyond ham slice. Wrap tightly in
- plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 3/4-in.
- slices. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.