Cucumber-Dill Pasta Salad
A delightful salad that's a snap to prepare is the way to describe this recipe. Tossed with cucumber salad dressing, the pasta and garden vegetables have a fresh taste.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup parboiled broccoli florets
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup bottled cucumber salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Chill until serving
- time. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 205 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.