Cucumber & Squash Salad
“I developed this recipe one summer when I had too many summer squash and needed a different, tasty way to use them.” Jacqueline Miller — Wooster, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with
- salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 86 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.