- Remove meat; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. In another
- small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and remaining garlic and
- lemon juice; spread over buns. Layer bun bottoms with pork, cheese,
- sliced onion and pickles; replace tops.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until buns
- are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 415 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 943 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 33 g protein.