- In a small bowl, mash the minced garlic, cumin and salt. Rub over
- tenderloin; place in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes; thinly slice pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Top four slices of
- bread with pork, desired amount of relish and two slices of cheese;
- top with remaining bread. Cook sandwiches for 2-4 minutes on each
- side or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings (2 cups relish).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 522 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,116 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.