Crustless Custard Fruit Pie
Silky custard with fresh peaches makes a terrific pie. Brought to you by dLife®
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hr.
- 1/3 cup soy flour
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 2.6667 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 9-inch pie pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Arrange peaches in bottom of pie plate.
- In mixing bowl, whisk milk, flour, soy flour, sweetener, vanilla, and
- egg. Pour custard mixture over peaches.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center
- comes out clean.
- Cool and serve. If not serving immediately, refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 125 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/4 starch, 1/4 lean meat,