Crunchy Walnut Salad
"This salad is crunchy, sweet, tart and so tasty! I make it at least twice a week.” Apples, nuts and dried cherries give it special appeal. Barbara Discenza - Auburn, GA
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup chopped tart apple
- 2/3 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, apple, walnuts and
- cherries. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 259 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.