Crunchy Veggie Toss
Crisp carrots, green beans, water chestnuts, garbanzo beans and more combine with bottled dressing in this sensational salad. "I created this medley when I wanted something easy, delicious and healthy," relates Ronda Leuth of Le Claire, Iowa.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 pound carrots, julienned
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 bottle Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing or vinegar and oil salad dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add the
- almonds and salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for
- 4 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4 cup serving (prepared with fat-free Italian dressing) equals 194 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.