Crunchy Vegetable Dip
I love to try new recipes, and this one was a big hit with my family. It's great as an appetizer or for a light lunch.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green onions
- Crackers or bread
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and
- pepper until smooth. Stir in vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for
- 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers or use as a sandwich spread. Yield:
- about 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 61 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.