Crunchy Tuna Wraps
Packed with protein-rich tuna and fresh veggie crunch, these colorful wraps have sensational flavor…and they're good for you, too. Edie Farm of Farmington, New Mexico submitted the tasty recipe.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 pouch (7.06 ounces) light water-packed tuna, flaked
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the tuna,
- water chestnuts, onions, celery and red pepper. Spread over
- tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 340 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 789 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.