Crunchy Raisin Treats
Peanuts give an extra crunch to these crispy treats dotted with raisins. "As an evening snack, they are irresistible with a tall cold glass of milk," reports Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri.
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until
- smooth. Add the cereal, raisins and peanuts. Pat into a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool completely; cut into squares. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 86 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.