81 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed candy canes, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter;
- set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer,
- stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in 1-1/4
- cups candy canes and vanilla.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy canes; press
- down gently. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift
- fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.