Crunchy Floret Salad
This pretty combination always gets rave reviews when Mom serves it. She fixes it the night before so that the creamy sweet dressing marinates the vegetables.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and bacon. In a
- small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and salt. Pour over
- salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in the
- cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 354 calories, 33 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 513 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.