Crunchy Cajun Fish Fingers
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound catfish or tilapia fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and Cajun seasoning. Seal
- bag and crush with hands or a rolling pin; set aside. In a large
- bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce. Add fish strips; toss
- well to coat.
- Place a few fish strips in the bag; toss to coat with onion mixture.
- Place strips on a foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all fish
- strips are coated with crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.