Crunchy Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad
"This is a nice change-of-pace entree featuring succulent tenderloin," says Gina Berry of Chanhassen, Minnesota. Her eye-appealing salad has a flavor and crunch your mouth will love.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a small skillet, saute pork in oil until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine the cabbage, peas, oranges and yellow pepper in a
- bowl. Add soy sauce and teriyaki sauce; toss to coat. Divide between
- two salad plates. Arrange pork on salads; sprinkle with chow mein
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 338 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,030 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.