- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the celery root, rutabaga, sweet
- potato, onion, oil, salt, pepper and remaining herb mixture; toss to
- coat. Arrange vegetables around roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until a
- thermometer reads 160°. Transfer to a warm serving platter. Let
- stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 3/4 cup vegetables equals 302 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.