- tomatoes and tomato paste. Add the corn, mushrooms and olives. Stir
- in water and seasonings. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat.
- Spoon into three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Top with
- tamales. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 3
- casseroles (8-10 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 250 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.