- Arrange ravioli in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Spoon sauces over ravioli; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle
- with onions and olives. Serve immediately with additional spaghetti
- sauce if desired. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 ravioli (calculated without additional spaghetti sauce) equals 87 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.