“We love this dish—even my children are crazy for it! It goes great with any meat and can easily be doubled,” writes Kathy Fry of Brockville, Ontario.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe 2-qt. dish. Cover and
- microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Stir in the soup, cheeses and milk. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes
- or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 217 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 706 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.