- Coat oysters with flour mixture, then dip in eggs, and coat with
- crumb mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan; drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in
- a small bowl, whisk the jalapeno mayonnaise ingredients. Serve with
- Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (about 2/3 cup jalapeno mayonnaise).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.