- pepper in large bowl. Add chicken wings; toss to coat. Place coated
- chicken wings on prepared sheet. Spray each wing thoroughly with
- no-stick cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes, turning once.
- REMOVE from oven, increase oven temperature to broil. Brush chicken
- wings with Sweet and Sour Sauce; return to oven and broil about 2
- minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with remaining Sweet
- and Sour Sauce for dipping. Yield: 24 pieces.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer