Crisp Peanut Candies
"My sister gave me this quick-and-easy recipe one year when I was tired of making the same old holiday cookies," says Christine Kehler of Nebo, North Carolina. "My husband absolutely loves these sweet no-bake treats."
27 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing
- 2-2/3 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- In a heavy saucepan, heat vanilla chips and peanut butter over low
- until melted; stir until smooth. Add cereal and peanuts; stir to
- coat. Crop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about
- 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 147 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.