- Place a heaping teaspoonful of filling in lower corner of each strip.
- Fold dough over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then
- fold triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like
- a flag, until you come to the end of the strip. Brush end of dough
- with butter and press onto triangle to seal. Repeat with remaining
- Place triangles on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for
- 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield:
- about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 111 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.