Crescent Cheeseburger Pie
I grab this recipe when I'm looking for a quick dinner that will bring smiles to everyone at the table. Add a side salad, and presto, the meal is done!Carolyn Hayes, Marion, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, salt and
- pepper; heat through. Spoon into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Arrange the cheese on top.
- Bake at 400° for 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to warm.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place over
- cheese, pressing down on edges of pie plate to seal. Bake 10-12
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 301 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 857 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.