Crescent Beef Bake
This rich pie tastes like lasagna gut with a buttery crescent roll topping instead of noodles. It was a favorite of my four boys when they were growing up.Beverly Fournier, Bark River, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles; spread with sour
- cream. Roll into crescents. Place in two rows over cheese. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 563 calories, 36 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 863 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.