Creole Salmon Fillets
These fillets bake up moist and golden brown. Our grown daughters and grandsons like their food on the spicy side, so I knew Creole seasoning would make this entree a family favorite.Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three
- ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the
- heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 318 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 767 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.