Creamy Turkey Gravy
“With my easy recipe, even someone who has never made homemade gravy before can be assured of success,” says Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons turkey or chicken drippings
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, whisk cornstarch and drippings until smooth.
- Gradually stir in the broth, milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey or
- chicken. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 38 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.