- the cream, sour cream, vanilla and dissolved coffee. Add eggs; beat
- on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan. Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove
- foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen edges
- from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Just before serving, dust cheesecake with cocoa.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 470 calories, 33 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.