Creamy Strawberry Punch
I grew up on a dairy farm, and we were always on the lookout for new ways to use and promote milk. This fun and refreshing punch was well received.
Marcia Hostetter, Canton, New York
12-14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the milk, ice cream and
- lemonade concentrate until smooth. Stir in ginger ale; serve
- immediately. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 125 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.