Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread
With its mild herb and salmon flavor, this creamy spread is wonderful on miniature bagels as part of a spring brunch.Faith Agnew, Spotswood, New Jersey
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillet
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Miniature bagels, split and toasted
- Flake salmon into small pieces. In a small bowl, combine the
- spreadable cheese, parsley and salmon. Serve on bagels. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without bagels) equals 167 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.