Creamy Shrimp Pasta
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 package fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- Cook 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated fettuccine to package directions.
- Saute 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms and 1/2 cup chopped onion in 1
- Tbsp. butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in 1 jar (15 oz.)
- Alfredo sauce, 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh baby spinach, chopped, and 1
- lb. peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp; heat through. Drain
- pasta; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.