- batter, coating skillet with cooking spray as needed. When cool,
- stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring the scallops, wine and pepper to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 3-4 minutes or until scallops are firm
- and opaque. Drain, reserving cooking liquid; set liquid and scallops
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until
- almost tender. Sprinkle with flour; stir until blended. Gradually
- stir in evaporated milk and reserved cooking liquid. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in cheese and scallops.
- Spread 1/3 cup filling down the center of each crepe; roll up and
- place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 319 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.