- saucepan. Stir in rhubarb. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and rhubarb is
- tender. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- For filling, in a bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the rhubarb
- sauce until smooth and creamy. Place a rounded tablespoonful on each
- crepe; fold in half and in half again, forming a triangle. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 646 calories, 32 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.