Creamy Refrigerator Pie
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It's so easy, and the treat can even be prepared with reduced-fat ingredients.Sarah Burks, Wathena, Kansas
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and
- lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover
- and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Top with pie filling.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 419 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.