- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup
- and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour half of the mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan;
- sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- Punch dough down; divide into 18 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
- Flatten the balls and wrap each around a piece of cream cheese;
- pinch seams to seal. Place nine balls in prepared pan; top with
- remaining caramel mixture and pecans. Top with remaining balls.
- Cover and let rise for 30-45 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm. Yield: 1 ring (18 pieces).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 245 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.