Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
The home economists in our Test Kitchen tossed together some simple ingredients to create this creamy salad dressing. It conveniently keeps in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for
- up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 112 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.