Creamy Pea Salad
"This salad which stars plenty of peas and crumbled bacon in a light dressing, is a delicious alternative to potato or pasta salad," confirms Candy Snyder of Salem, Oregon.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add peas;
- toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 142 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.