Creamy Pasta Salad
"I love creating new and tasty foods, including this popular side-dish salad," Lori Menard writes from Omaha, Nebraska. "I make it often for my husband and me, especially during the summer months. If you add some cooked chicken breast, you can make this a meal for two."
2 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with
- dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and fat-free dressing) equals 233 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 1,021 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.