Creamy Parsley Veggie Dip
Whether you use fat-free ore reduced-fat ingredients in this creamy dip for fresh vegetables, it makes no difference in taste, It's wonderful. I think it's best if made the night before.
9 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 9
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1/4 cup) equals 58 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.