Creamy Onion Potatoes
Betty Glasgow of Bolivar, Missouri sends in this satisfying side dish. French onion dip streamlines preparation and provides unbelievably rich flavor.
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes, cooked
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- White pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, dip and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts
- and potatoes are heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 323 calories, 15 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 684 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.